Offsurance Privacy Notice
- You need an Offsurance Account to access Offsurance. Offsurance asks for some personal information when you create a Offsurance Account, including your alternate contact information and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A Offsurance Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Offsurance stores, processes and maintains your messages, contact lists and other data related to your account in order to provide the service to you.
- When you use Offsurance, our servers automatically record certain information about your use of Offsurance. Similar to other web services, Offsurance records information such as account activity (including storage usage, number of log-ins), data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, ads, links); and other log information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL).
- Offsurance maintains and processes your Offsurance account and its contents to provide the Offsurance service to you and to improve our services. The Offsurance service includes relevant advertising and related links based on the IP address, content of messages and other information related to your use of Offsurance.
- Offsurance computers process the information in your messages for various purposes, including formatting and displaying the information to you, delivering advertisements and related links, preventing unsolicited bulk email (spam), backing up your data, and other purposes relating to offering you Offsurance.
- Offsurance may send you information related to your Offsurance account or other Offsurance services.
Information sharing and onward transfer
- You may change your Offsurance account settings after logging in your admin.
- You may organize or delete your messages through your Offsurance account or terminate your account through the Offsurance Account section of Offsurance settings. Such deletions or terminations will take immediate effect in your account view. Residual copies of deleted messages and accounts may take up to 60 days to be deleted from our active servers and may remain in our offline backup systems.
Offsurance adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site. Further information about Offsurance is available here.
| Copyright Offsurance, 2010.
EMTC 2010 (European Medical Tourism Conference, Venice, May 5, 6 & 7, 2010...More
"OFFSURANCE was great experience for us! ..."
"Overall all the facilities and procedure ..."
"I am very happy to become part of OFFSUR ..."